Movin' on--We had this treat about a week ago at Aunt Mindy's and... There are no words. I'm tongue-tied in its presence. This would make a perfect 4th of July dessert as it is very simple and yet so delicious. Want to give it a try?
Well then, here it is--quick, easy, and chocolatey. What more could a girl ask for?
Chocolate Chip Cookie DessertIngredients:
1 package of chocolate chip cookies
1 graham cracker pie crust (nine ounce)
1 tub of Cool Whip or whipped topping
1 cup of milk
1) Dip enough cookies in milk to cover bottom of pie crust
2) Spread a layer of Cool Whip (or whipped topping) over layer of cookies
3) Repeat layers
4) Finish with Cool Whip layer on top and sprinkled with crumbled cookies and chopped pecans
5) Chill for several hours before serving if desired
6) If not desired, go ahead and grab a spoon and dig in
7) You have my permission
(You can make your own graham cracker crust and use a 9x13 dish. And chocolate chips taste nice sprinkled on top. 'Cause you can never have enough chocolate.)