It is a truth universally acknowledged that a rainy day becomes much cheerier when one is in possession of a turquoise umbrella.

5/23/11

The Good, the Bad, and the Fluffy


The Good:
After a busy day of constant activity, the little brother has finally fallen into an exhausted sleep.


The Bad:
The big orange fluffy thing draped on the other side of the couch really isn't supposed to be inside the house.


And the Fluffy:
I...think that this one is pretty self-explanatory.

Sleep well, guys.

Yep, I'm back. It was a good break, but I'm glad to be back in the blogosphere. :) More posts coming later this week. Ciao for now!

3 thoughts:

Sara Beth said...

those pics r so adorable. and the way the pictures look...just the way they LOOK, how in the world do you DO that!? :)

Vicki said...

Adorable! You could win photo contests with that grouping, Erin!! :-D

Glad you're back! Can't wait to hear how all your crazy-busyness resolved itself!

Love in Christ,
Vicki

Erin said...

Sara Beth- Thank you! :) Do you mean the first one? I added a 'vintage' effect to that one. The others I just added a boost to the brightness/contrast. :) Thanks for the comment!

Vicki- I have to admit that I thought the scene pretty cute myself. lol ;) And thanks! I have some posts coming up detailing what I've been up to. :)