It is a truth universally acknowledged that a rainy day becomes much cheerier when one is in possession of a turquoise umbrella.

11/17/10

Exciting News

Would y'all like to hear some super exciting news that had me squealing and jumping for joy?

You would? Okay, here goes... *draws a deep breath*

I am now the owner of Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended!! :))))

lol Um yeah, I was really excited. :) I've never owned a Photoshop program before and have had to satisfy myself with downloading trials from each new version...and then not exiting out of the program after the thirty days had expired so I could hang onto it just a little longer. ;) I can't wait to begin creatin' with it!

On the subject of photography, here's a photo I made of Elisabeth last week for an art project she had to do. We made lots of photos (aka Elisabeth sighed and was ready to go in while I clicked away. "Just ONE more."), and she didn't even end up using this one, but I thought it turned out nice. What do you think?

I also entered this one in my friend, Kara's, photography contest. *cough* Um, Kara, I forgot to put my name with the title on the linky thing. Please know that I submitted it and please forgive my forgetfulness.  I have absolutely no idea why I wasn't born a blonde. ;))

Have a fabulous night!

4 thoughts:

Kara said...

Erin dear! It's loverly!!! Awesome job! It's alright you didnt' put linky...I found it!

Awesome! I love getting those kinda cameras!! We actually have a canon!

Bailey said...

Oh. I thought you were going to say something...exciting. Like, well, someone got married or you finished your novel.

KIDDING. I'm just so jealous that I got sarcastic. *wink*

Erin said...

Thank you, Kara! I'm glad you found it...I was beating myself upside the head for forgetting, but oh well. :)

lol I love you, Bailey. :) I probably should clarify that the only reason I have it at all is because I got it at a *serious* discount...yay for good deals! ;)

MaKenna Morgan said...

My sister, mom, and I just got photoshop elements 9 about a week ago! It was on sale for $79 so it worked out to be about $30 each - not bad for photoshop! we've been using it like NON-STOP the past few weeks!

MaKenna Morgan
http://life-in-parentheses.blogspot.com/

{I know this post is old, but hey, it's not my fault I didn't even know you EXISTED until 3 days ago...}