It is a truth universally acknowledged that a rainy day becomes much cheerier when one is in possession of a turquoise umbrella.

7/8/09

And Yet Another Delay


Arggg! My faithful blog readers are going to stop believing me...as a friend graciously pointed out to me, it is now the middle of the week and I still haven't announced the winners of the photography contest. The truth is, I haven't had access to my computer since last week because Mom and Dad finally got to go on their 20th wedding anniversary trip and we stayed with our grandparents in Dad's home town. We had a great time, but they don't have a computer and that makes it kind of hard to judge or announce online photography contest winners. :D I didn't realize this beforehand and so, in all honesty, thought that I would have a computer over the past week. I'm really sorry, y'all, and will try to announce the winners before the week is up! Thanks for putting up with me! :)

0 thoughts: