It is a truth universally acknowledged that a rainy day becomes much cheerier when one is in possession of a turquoise umbrella.

7/24/08

Just for fun! Meme

Well, a very dear friend asked hinted for me and Elisabeth to give this a try, so here we go... :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, Lynne, is my mom's middle name...but Erin was just a name that my parents liked!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week, when my cat, Elmo, died. :(

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No way! That's why I'm such a big fan of typing everything up on the computer.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but I have lots of siblings...five to be exact. :D

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Um, I think so...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, but it's in a nice way! lol Mom says I have a dry sense of humor and sarcasm is part of that humor.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Actually, it kind of looks like fun! :D So maybe...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't normally wear shoes with laces as I'm a big fan of slide-ons and sandals!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well, the arm I use to carry Alexander around (he's heavy!) is pretty strong, I think. ;)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Give me vanilla any day! And Oreo is good too.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

15. RED OR PINK? Pink!!

16.. What do you like the least about yourself? I forget things ALL THE TIME! I wish I had a better memory!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Aunt Ethel...she passed away years ago, but I still miss her.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Everyone's invited!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Actually, I'm wearing pajamas right now and no shoes...hey, it's morning and it's also summer vacation! But I'm going to go get dressed right now! :)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Small Town Southern Man" by Alan Jackson

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of a new car (hey, the inside of a new car smells nice!), and the sweet smell of early morning. :)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Aunt Brenda

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Oh yes (to quote Lillie, Sis. Beth), I looove the person who asked me to do this! :D

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football and golf...and baseball is fun to watch, too. Just don't ask me to watch Nascar, blech! ;)

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, don't need 'em.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Meatloaf, pizza, chicken enchilada.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings!! The only scary movie I've seen in my life was a "scary" comedy with Don Knotts and even then, I couldn't handle it! LOL And Scooby Doo used to scare me too...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Uh, Curious George: The Movie? Little brothers, people! :)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I have lots of favorite desserts, but peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream is good.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Mom :OD

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished one up, so now it's time to start looking for another to get my hands on! :)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? It reads Alltel and that's it...kinda boring.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing

42. FAVORITE SOUND? I like listening to nighttime noises, crickets, cicadas, etc.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ohio

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Well, I like photography.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Well, all of my friends are invited to try this out! :D

2 thoughts:

Bailey said...

I love these things! Your comments were great. ;) And I'm so sorry for you about Elmo...that's so said. Do you want my cat? She'll eat all your bugs for you!
Love ya!

Erin said...

Thanks Bailey! :D
Yes, Elmo was a sweet kitty and I'm really missing him! :( Thanks for offering your cat, though...hmmm, we do have an insect problem around here! ;)
Love you too!