Wow, I haven't posted in forever...I didn't realize just how time-consuming the homework from some of these college classes would be! In other words, I'm enjoying the classes, but I've had to put some of my recreational activities on the back-burner for a little while (blogging being one of them). :)
I was awarded the "Honest Scrap" award by Abi over at "The Abi Show". Thanks, Abi!!
Here are the rules:
1. Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten "honest" things about yourself.
3. Award this to seven people whose blog design/content you admire or who have encouraged you, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.
1. I am a twin (I think that fact has been established by now, huh?)
2. I have four other siblings.
3. I enjoy photography and being behind the camera, but I very much dislike being in front of it! *ugh*
4. I looove babies. So sweet! :)
5. I have to be careful or I could spend wayyyyy too much time on the computer.
6. My "thinking face" is often mistaken for an "angry face" by others...in fact, I was once told that I was the twin who always had a sour expression on my face. lol Can you see the emotional scars I am carrying from that remark? :)
7. I am exactly 5' 3".
8. I tend to re-play conversations over and over in my mind...this can get rather annoying.
9. I enjoy reading a good book.
10. I have a very special package that should be arriving tomorrow. I am very excited about it and will blog about it soon! :D
How's that for an incredibly random list of ten honest things about me?
I award this to: Lizzy, Elissa, Jaime, Joanna, Emily, Bailey, and Bethany. :)