Okay, kinda lame rhyme. LOL But do stop by and visit my new etsy shop entitled (what else?) Erin's Artistic Expressions. :D I will be selling prints of my photos, custom and pre-made etsy banners, and possibly a few other items as well. :)On another note, I was tagged by Joanna and also by Jaime to list 6 random things about myself, and then to tag 6 others and also let the tagger know (it's also a good idea to let your tagged people know).
1. I am 5' 2" AND 1/2 in my bare feet (Kindly do not forget that 1/2! LOL ;) I've always been a wee bit taller than Elisabeth, but *sniff* she has finally passed me in height. :( She is so tall...she's actually 5' 2" and 3/4! :P I want to at least reach 5' 3"...and since I've grown a half inch since January, maybe there's hope. ;)
2. When my li'l brothers get haircuts, I love to follow them around and rub their noggins, because they feel like warm, fuzzy peaches. (What? The directions said to list 6 RANDOM things about myself!) ;)
3. My parents knew early on that I was going to be an extremely bright child...this fact was especially revealed when I said my first word. It was...are you ready for this? My first word was "mama". *applause* Isn't that amazing? (*cough* Um, okay, just scratch that) lol Oh, but here's an interesting random fact about my younger brother, Wesley...one of his first words was "antibacterial soap". And no, I'm not kidding! :D
4. I LOVE to eat Arby's Roast Beef sandwiches...with sauce. And curly fries. And a coke. And-I'm making myself hungry, so I'll stop right there. :)
5. I actually drove on the interstate for the first time the other day. It wasn't too bad, but I don't think it's something I'd want to do often!
6. If Elisabeth and I ever got a vehicle *titter*, we would want a
And there you go...6 VERY random things about me! :) I tag Mom, Sis. Beth, Mrs. Angelica, Mam, Hannah, and Abbi. :D
Have a great day!